This search is not restricted by city or ZIP Code. If you click go back and enter a ZIP Code, resources will display by distance from you.
6 Locations offering the requested services
TARGET GROUPS - AIDS/HIV - Health Insurance/Dental Coverage Providers are listed by city
LABOR, UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF -LABOR, UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF - EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SECURITY ADMINISTRATION, BOSTON REGIONAL OFFICE
15 New Sudbury Street Room 575
JFK Federal Building
Boston, MA 02203
(866) 444-3272 Voice (866-444-EBSA) EBSA Benefit Advisors
(617) 565-9600 Voice Boston Regional Office
Consolidated Omnibus Budget and Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
East Hartford, CT 06108
(877) 284-8759 Voice (877CT-HUSKY)
(800) 656-6684 Voice PHONE application or STATUS of application
Family Planning Services - Limited Benefit
INSURANCE, STATE OF CONNECTICUT DEPARTMENT OFINSURANCE, STATE OF CONNECTICUT DEPARTMENT OF - CONSUMER AFFAIRS DIVISION
153 Market Street 7th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103
(800) 203-3447 Voice Consumer Helpline
(860) 297-3900 Voice Hartford area Consumer Helpline
List of Connecticut Health Insurance Companies
Self Employed/Small Employer/Blue Ribbon Policies List
Approved Medigap Policies
SOCIAL SERVICES, STATE OF CONNECTICUT DEPARTMENT OF (DSS)SOCIAL SERVICES, STATE OF CONNECTICUT DEPARTMENT OF - CONNECTICUT AIDS DRUG ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (CADAP)
25 Sigourney Street
Hartford, CT 06106-5033
(800) 233-2503 Voice Medical Operations Pharmacy Unit
(860) 424-5150 Voice Select option #6 to reach Medical Operations Unit
CADAP/Ryan White Part B Connecticut AIDS Drug Assistance Program
35 Thorpe Avenue Suite 104
Wallingford, CT 06492
New Haven County
AARP CONNECTICUTAARP NATIONAL OFFICE
601 E Street NW
Washington, DC 20049
(800) 523-5800 Voice Health Insurance
(888) 687-2277 Voice (888-OUR-AARP) - M-F: 7am-12midnight
(877) 434-7598 TTY
District of Columbia County
The community resource directory information is up-to-date to the best of our knowledge.
However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment.
Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required.
United Way of Connecticut 2-1-1 does not rate, recommend or endorse any agency.
We simply provide information as a public service to those in need.