It’s Tax Time and 2-1-1 Can Help
2-1-1 has information on Tax Credits, Free Income Tax Assistance, and Tax Forms
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- BASIC ELIGIBILITY FOR VITA:
- Income last year was less than $53,000
- Expenses less than $10,000, if self-employed last year
- No rental property
- TO FIND A TAX PREPARATION SITE IN YOUR AREA SEARCH THE 2-1-1 DATABASE.
If you want to make an appointment in the following towns, please click here to book your own appointment. Please note that if you wish to book your own appointment, an email address is required.
- West Hartford
- Windsor Locks
- WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS IF I’M NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VITA?
You could also qualify for:
To find federal and state tax forms and information please visit:
Need help with:
Dial 2-1-1 for more information, or for information and referral on other health and human services in Connecticut